Mixer for containers or barrels is intended for homogenization of a powder mixture that is contained in a container or barrel.
Iskra PIO offers various types of mixers:
- Laboratory mixer
- Capacity 2-12 L
- Possible integration into the isolator
- Pilot mixer
- For barrels/ containers
- Capacity up to 400 L
- Production mixer
- Capacity up to 3500 L
- Possibility to integrate the system for mixing containers with conical valves
The solutions of the monitoring systems follow the GMP recommendations and the GAMP 5 guidelines. If necessary, they also allow compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and adapt to the specific requirements of the customer.
The core of the control system is the SIEMENS controller, which, with its I / O, ensures controlled and safe operation of the system. The user interface is implemented through the touch screen, where the user chooses the modes of operation or gives the PLC system commands, and controls them executively. The system can be connected via the ethernet connection to the subscriber's network. Through this connection, the system obtains access data, access to the disk for storing reports and events (Audit Trial). Remote access to the panel is also possible. If the system is not connected to the subscriber's network, the data is stored on the internal medium, and the approach is limited by local users.
For more demanding equipment, the management and control of GMP parameters is provided through the iFIX SCADA control system. In this case, the customer can process data individually. With the parallel use of the touch screen, all parameters and functions can be monitored and controlled on the panel- with the appropriate access restriction.
For the needs of the periphery, communication of the device with a higher control system of the subscriber can be planned.
- Safety scanner and protective curtain
- Safety cage
- Clamping mechanism can be adapted to the specific existing packaging
- Lifting function
- Rotation around the vertical axis
- Mobile version
- ATEX version
- Installation in a room wall
- Integration of the autonomous mobile forklift (AGV) or transport system for drive to and from the container to the mixer
- Integration with business (MES) and warehouse (WMS) system